jisaac

MACE's Cam 68cir IR Color Dome Image

Paint Shop Pro, well they all have it .. select COLOR and SOLARIZE .. also Negative Image gives a similar Effect.

I wonder if they sell Solarizing Glasses, would be perfect to see the IR beam when adjusting at night ..

some more .. the darker spots within the beam represent IR glare.

EX82 Beam - its 30 degrees and on a 4mm setting.

ex82_Solarized.jpg

UF100 on full power, 60 degree beam, note the glare from the building, its just too power ful for that close.

uf100_Before_Solorized.jpg

UF500 with 12mm lens, 10 degree beam ... note the power of this baby. - Negative Image, then Solarized.

Notice how the IR light goes way to the end of the driveway, as well as the edges, this is a great setting with the 10 degree beam, and a 12mm lens.

uf100_driveway_Negative.jpguf100_driveway_Solarized.jpg

yes that is me and my future surveillance system engineer.

(he is in training)

You have to start them out young

if you can get into the camera, and try and find a small rubber or foam ring, glue that around the lens area, so it is tight up against the dome glass when it is closed, to block out any IR getting onto the lens glass area from inside, stopping the IR reflecting back onto the lens.

Yea it does look better.

But, the glass covering the lens and the IR's is Flat. There should be no way that the IR is reflecting back into the lens. That was the so called "Brilliant" design of those cameras.