isoplus3513

What happens to the recordings after daylight saving's time?

What happenes to the images which were recorded during the last hours before daylight saving's time?

I need to find footages which were recorded during 01:00~01:30 on 11/02 right before daylight saving's time took effect.

My client's business got broken in right after 01:00 on 11/02 and I can't find the recordings.

Funny thing is another near-by business got broken in around same time, and they can't find any recordings from their DVRs either...

Do they get over-written automatically?

Our system (3XLOGIC) has two sets of files in the 1AM folder. There is a file created for each 1 minute of footage. So typically each camera will have 60 files (60 minutes) in each hour's folder. After Fall DST when we jump back, I'll have 120 files for each camera in the 1AM folder. The CPU spikes during this hour as the system renames the files before writing the new ones and updates the SQL database. When I review footage from 1am-159am, it plays each minute twice (first 1:01am plays, then the second 1:01am plays. Hope that makes sense.

Can you browse the data drive and view the files? I'd hope all systems could handle this.

Thanks for the info.

When I play my client's DVR, it plays till 00:59 then skips to 01:00 after DST

Should've known better than to use this cheap economy brand DVR