ammarabbasi

No other DDNS Service Present in Router other then dyndns !!

The Router is Mobily4Gconnect . in its DDNS configuration there is no other option to select other then "dyndns.org" . which is not free anymore. neither the router is giving any options to add custom DDNS service of another server.

you can see in the Attached image. i want to add other services to ; Remote View the System.

I dont want to get a static IP from ISP.

Any Clue or Suggestions. Please Help.

Thanks.

1979658546_onlydyndns.jpg.a2b32cf83f156036e1772bfd302f8328.jpg

2126015988_onlydyndns.jpg.c2af132f60b3d7e1a45e7297bd0827d7.jpg

It has "okddns.com" , "bestddns.com" etc. would these work ; if i use them "only". i mean if i dont use routers ddns service. and only use ddns present in DVR , will the DVR inform dns server when ip address of router changes ?

Yes... Look into no-ip.com Basically any PC behind your router will work. They have a client, it installs on your PC's machine and talks to their servers so you always keep the DNS updated.

That whole pc client service with the pc always on stinks. I mean if you have to, you have to. But if your dvr has it's own service, use it. Your documentation should provide your account details for the service, such as name and password, or at least point you to where you create the account for their service, online. But if the dvr has it's own service, it's probable that it acts as an updater. So all you need to do is forward the ports in the router and the dvr will take care of the rest.