Sign in to follow this  
ceksenior

Dahua cam web interface

Hello. I noticed today I can no longer log into my cameras web interface on my Ipad using Firefox. I reluctantly updated to Ios 7.0.4 a while back and just tried to log in. I'm not getting past the initial log in screen.

I don't remember which software version I had before, but it was the original version I bought it with last Christmas, 6.0. something.

And never had a problem.

Anybody else having this problem?

As I'm sure you already know, Idmss is only for viewing your cameras. You cannot log into the cameras web interface using the Idmss app.

I was able to use Firefox on my LAN network to log into my camera and tweak settings.

I can no longer do this on my ipad.

I found it more convenient than using my laptop.

I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, and if so, how the resolved it

You can use firefox on an ipad? I searched the app store and all I found was mercury browser and firefox sync, but not a firefox

browser. Do you mean Safari, but your thinking firefox?

I am sorry. Yes I meant Safari.

Brain Fart. As you can tell I'm not Apple literate.

So up until I updated to IOS 7.0.4, I could log into my cameras web interface using Safari.

I hope anybody reading this can now chime in.

LOL, it's ok, a brainfart is not the end of the world. Anyway, I have noticed a few of the Dahua cameras are viewable in Safari on

a MAC, and some are not. I think it all depends on the firmware of the camera, and the update of the Apple firmware most likely

updated Safari as well on your Ipad. I tried a camera of mine that I know works on even Firefox on a windows PC, but it won't

work on my ipad in Safari. I see the log in screen, but it stops at that. I actually find it hard to believe you even logged in using

the ipad browser ever cause the camera requires a plug in to work and you need to download it. Are you having any issues using IE on a computer? Do you change settings in your camera often?

Yeah I found out it worked on a whim. Just plugged in the IP, logged in, and Boom there it was. Was pretty surprised myself.

But no, I do not change settings often. But if I need to tweak a camera the iPad is always sitting there ready to go.

I guess nobody ever tried.

You can use the Google Chrome App to log into the cameras web interface and change camera settings, but you won't get video.

Hi,

I'm using Internet Explorer to connect to my Dahua NVR + cams.

On December 14th, IE has been automatically updated (new version : 11.0.2) ; Then, it was no longer possible to connect to the NVR nor the cams through IE.

After 2 days, I found the fix :

>> press the Tool icon at the top right

>>click compatibility mode

>>add the ip's here.

I hope it will help

(Sorry for my bad English....I'm French).