steuk

Hik DS-2CD2032-I vs DS-2CD2632F-IS vs DS-2CD2732F-IS

Hello all,

I plan on buying 6 ip camera for my home, everything will be recorded on my DS414 (12TB should be enough ).

I'm going to buy Hikvision ip cameras, but I don't know which model to choose...

So I need your help to choose (and please excuse my poor english, I'm a frenchy)

So far, the comparisons I made lead me to this.

What's good on DS-2CD2032-I:

1. Very small IP camera
  2. Cheap (100€ each)

What's bad:

1. Fixed lens
  2. Angle (~80° max with 4mm lens)

What's good on DS-2CD2632F-IS:

1. Audio capabilities (don't know if I'll use it yet)
  2. Mirco-SD (won't use it)
  3. True day/night (what's the difference with 2032 ?)
  4. Vari-focal
  5. Angle (~100° max with 2,8mm lens)

What's bad:

1. Expensive compared to DS-2CD2032-I (150€ each)
  2. Size and weight (both are 2 times DS-2CD2032-I)

What's good on DS-2CD2732F-IS:

1. Audio capabilities (don't know if I'll use it yet)
  2. Mirco-SD (won't use it)
  3. True day/night (what's the difference with 2032 ?)
  4. Vari-focal
  5. Angle (~100° max with 2,8mm lens)
  6. Size (small dome)

What's bad:

1. Expensive compared to DS-2CD2032-I (150€ each)

Am I missing some important features ?

Between DS-2CD2632F-IS and DS-2CD2732F-IS, I saw that usually, image quality is sharper with the bullet, is it right with these models (I also read that there is no IR bleed with DS-2CD2732F-IS which is quite rare for a dome) ?

Money is not a big deal, but the thing is:

1. I don't want to buy the best only because it's the best but because I need it
  2. I don't want to miss a feature that could be helpful in a near future

So finally, two comparisons in one :

1. What is the best between DS-2CD2732F-IS (dome) and DS-2CD2632F-IS (bullet) ?
  2. For me what's better between DS-2CD2032-I and the winner of my previous question ?

Thanks for your help !

150E for the DS-2CD2632F-IS and DS-2CD2732F-IS cameras? I'd like to see some links on that, even if they are from China.

For just a 50E price difference, I would surely go for 2632/2732, even if it is just for the varifocal lens. And if they are the S model, the audio input might also come in handy.

I would say that image quality on those 3 models is about the same; they use the exact same sensor. I think there is no "best" when comparing 2632/2732, they are just the same camera in different casing. The models that fits you better will depend on where you are going to mount it.

150euros on aliexpress, 6 for 1000euros (including shipping to France, so let's say 167euros each, here is where I found them : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hikvision-Bullet-Camera-DS-2CD2632F-IS-Network-IP-camera-3MP-Vari-focal-IR-Cameraa-w-3D/1450972929.html - It's the right camera, no ?).

So no other features, only the one I mentionned ?

I'm not a real fan of domes, but it seems to be really smaller than the bullet...don't know what to choose

If the sensors are the same, it's all about size and features vs price. All 3 are true day/night.

If small size and lower price is more important than adjustable lenses and sound/SD recording/any other features, go with the 2032.

If the adjustable lens is more important, go with one of the bigger cams.

It's a pain and a gamble to change fixed M12 lenses on the 2032, so if you want flexible focal lengths or are unsure what you need, get a varifocal lens.

If you just want the 2.8mm lens field of view, those can be added to the 2032, though they'll probably see a bit of the camera body, giving you dark corners. Finding the right lens - MP quality, IR corrected, and not hitting the IR filter when screwed in to focus - can be tricky, and prices are all over the place.

I like varifocal lenses a lot, but compact bullets work better in most of my locations due to the small size, so that's what I use.