Ok people has anyone used MACE products before and Ill have ready know what im going to get "you get what you pay for" beside that has are Mace products

Cop-usa = to cheap

KtnCusa = no one speaks english (also price is to high for oem brand)

Intellicam = some products are ok

MACE = ?

It is like any other oem product..hit n miss. Some products are good some are not so good. All products wether its GE or Mace you are going to get some bad apples..no body is perfect..especially when it comes to delicate electronic devices. I personally will just about try anything once if they have support.

Forget MACE, just from the support horror story that I read from one of the members, NEVER.

Look at the CP CAM line. I know a lot of you are not fans of AVTECH, but this company has, let's say their own division, and the product and prices are not bad at all.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you all that they are the best of the best, and whatnot, but I can defenetly say this, for a low budget job, and a simple to use DVR system, they can't be beat, I have sold this to count less old school customers who took a year to learn a VCR, and they get the basic hang of it relativily quickly.

Mace...there outdoor ir camera can't stand cat 3 hurricans...lol..but they did replace no problem...but as far as support...did i have to push 3 or 5 for experience tech support???..last time the operator helped me..

Mace has there strength's and their weaknesses just like everyone else. I think the only thing that they could do better on is their support. They do need to hire more people. Maybe even give longer support hours of operation. Their products on the other hand are very good especially for the price. They are easy to get, easy to install, and good for several different applications. I deal with alot of the major manufacturers like pelco, panasonic, and for their price they are hard to beat. Now when you start comparing Pelco to Mace. I have to honestly say Pelco blows mace away for their support and overall product selection. But then again how many business's will pay for Pelco? Not a whole lot. Mostly united states military are the ones who will fork over that kind of money. So that goes back to what is affordable enough for the average business while still maintaining a level of quality. I think mace does a good job of that. For the price its hard to get what they provide.

Rating Mace

Quality 7.5

Reliabilty 7

Support 5

Affordabilty 10

Ease of set up 9

Product availabilty 10

Rating Pelco

Quality 10

Reliability 10

Support 10

Affordabilty 1

Ease of set up 4

Product availabitly 8

If people could afford pelco. I would stick with them. But most cant.

I have always had good luck with KTnC. They have always given great service with there cameras. Ask for Daniel, He speaks clear english .