Sign in to follow this  
SAA Security

New Forum member - Want to Start Business

Hello and thank you for accepting me here. I've been doing security camera work for a few months now. To make a long story short. The guy I work for doesn't like to pay and I'm ready to go off on my own. I'd like to find a single source for stand-alone and web-based dvr's I would also like to have someone on had to handle the networking/remote view if I am not able to do the set-up myself. Can you direct me to a supplier of commercial grade DVR's and some type of ketworking tech help company? ? I'd love to set something up asap.Thank you

Ive been buying off these Etronic security system, based in Manchester. They can make the cameras for me in the UK for me to pick up. The images are cystal clear, you might want to try them. http://etronicmarket.co.uk/

Business address is a two bed house ........ Where do they make them ...... In the kitchen

Cheeky. They are small shop but they arent a 2 bed house. Im not sure how you would know this if you havent been there, because if you did you wouldnt be making unhelpful remarks like that. If your looking on google maps, the property looks like a disused old fashion sweet shop with the big windows, next to beauty and salon shop.

To be honest, I dont give a S**t even if they made the cameras in their toilet, or out of thin air, as long as they are good and reliable. Im sure all good buisnesses start up somewhere. At least im suggesting something to help this guy out.

Why you so concern with what the property looks like, please share details of where you get your CCTV equiptment from?

Edited by Guest

Cheeky. They are small shop but they arent a 2 bed house.

Have you been there? If not then go, and then I expect an appology.

To be honest, I dont give a S**t even if they made the cameras in their toilet, or out of thin air, as long as they are good and reliable.

Not far from there and it's a house ........but base is in china

But your right even if they make all THERE cameras in the toilet

Must be a good buy ....... Quality control I would not even like to think about