Sign in to follow this  
SAA Security

HELP Me Identify This DVR

I was working today and we installed a new DVR at a clients place of business. Can anyone identify the Make/Model of this unit? I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the back, but it was a basic unit. 4 video in ports, 1 out and 1 spot, hdmi out, and usb on the front. . I'm not sure what model it was, no markings noting, the white things you see on the front are my bosses stickers.. Just trying to figure things out. Thank you in advanced..

241393_1.jpg241393_2.jpg It's only an 8 channel. .

Both units you say it is are dahua

And your picture is not a dahua

I sent link to your pm

If your having problems with unit why just post sales links. ???

Both units you say it is are dahua

And your picture is not a dahua

I sent link to your pm

If your having problems with unit why just post sales links. ???

I'm not having problems with the unit. I'm simply trying to identify which unit I installed. I am trying to find sources to start up my own little side business. . And since I don't know where my boss get's his gear from, I decided to do my own digging. The unit I installed yesterday was a dahua, even the GUI I worked with is the same as the one shown on the net, I held it in my hands, I am 100% sure it was the unit pictures in the last link I posted. He only deals with a couple of dvr units in his business and I'm simply doing my homework.

I have no intention on selling anyone on anything. Sorry for the confusion.

That looks like a Dahua unit, but without seeing the back it is hard to say which one.

It looks like any of the following:

DH-DVR51xxH

DH-DVR51xxHE

DH-DVR52xxA

(and probably more models will use the same case)

That looks like a Dahua unit, but without seeing the back it is hard to say which one.

DH-DVR51xxH

DH-DVR51xxHE

DH-DVR52xxA

I think it's the xxh. I'm sure it's not the xxe because the unit I installed only had 1/1 audio whereas the the xxe has 4/1 . I don't see specs for the xxa on their website though. can you show me where you see it?

I can not see how your photo and link are the same

Your photo is of a 8 wat TVT pigtail. Which you don't get on dahua

Also if you have a dahua it would say on start up

Which software are you using for remote.

That what the new dahua dvr's look like. I just used one as an encoder and it had the same exact face. If it had

the latest firmware, it has the same web interface as a dahua IP camera does.

The pigtail was not supposed to be in the picture. In fact the pigtail came off the PC based unit that was replaced by the unit in the picture. . As far as the Graphic user Interface (GUI) the company he buys these units from BRAND the dvr's he sells with his logo. So on start up it say's his business name instead of the name of the software. . I also noticed this on the PC based DVR's he sells. Also I did find out who he's getting tech/networking support from. I am assuming it's the same company which brands the (GUI) of the dvr units he sells ..

I can not see how your photo and link are the same

Your photo is of a 8 wat TVT pigtail. Which you don't get on dahua

Also if you have a dahua it would say on start up

Which software are you using for remote.

DH-DVR51xxH

DH-DVR51xxHE

DH-DVR52xxA

I think it's the xxh. I'm sure it's not the xxe because the unit I installed only had 1/1 audio whereas the the xxe has 4/1 . I don't see specs for the xxa on their website though. can you show me where you see it?

Here is our web site, you can also find the specs on Dahua web site.

http://www.securame.com/grabador-dvr-dahua-dhdvr5104h-4ch-video-1ch-audio-h264-wd1-100fps-vga-hdmi-sata-p-1472.html

http://www.securame.com/grabador-dvr-dahua-dhdvr5104he-4ch-video-4ch-audio-h264-wd1-100fps-vga-hdmi-sata-alarmas-p-1475.html

http://www.securame.com/grabador-dvr-dahua-dhdvr5204a-4ch-video-4ch-audio-h264-d1-100fps-vga-hdmi-satax2-alarmas-p-1478.html

51xxH and 51xxHE are basically the same, but 51xxH do not have alarm inputs. 52xxA is a bit bigger (two SATA HDs). The same external case is used for many models.

The one you posted a link to Aliexpress is a 51xxH.