RichTJ99

Is the Geovision output cable RCA or BNC?

Hi,

I was looking at Digitalwatchguard.com at the geovision 16 port DVR card.

accessory_SCard.jpg

Is that a RCA? The cameras I am looking at seem to be BNC outputs from the camera. The Geovision looks like it is a RCA male, is that the case?

Thanks,

Rich

RCA is probably an option but they generally all sell with BNC inputs.

the Combo Card and DSP card also have a single analogue multiplexed RCA Output to a CCTV Monitor or TV.

I am going over the demos & manuals for the Geovision & it looks like it could do everything including the dirty dishes in the kitchen sink.

Amazing the amount of features it has. I have read for a few hours but its pretty impressive.

Can you set it to email you a notification with a jpg image attached?

Which model card has caught your interest?

By the way were is Sal these days? I haven't seen any posts from him in a while?

Yes. There are a lot of features. That is why I like Geo also.

You might not need many of the features, but they will be available for you when you need them.

Youd didn't see that card on Ebay per chance did you? I don't see that card listed on GEO's web site, but I guess it must exist because I see it advertised a lot.

I like the new combo boards like GV-1120, 1240, 1480. But if you don't need audio, real time display and DSP output the older models are fine.

I really wish i could be on here more. My wife and I had a baby and there went my evenings. It's worth it though Sal III is awesome. I will be at ISC East Booth #1669 if anyone wants to stop by and say hello.