rory

Kentucky Fried Criplin

I want you guys to know that I have quite eating KFC because of those videos I saw. I will never think of KFC the same way again.

Now I am eating steak. Nobody bring up any crap about cattle now. I am running out of food to eat.

I won't watch it.

I saw a guy on a show the other day who was staying with some Vegans and he went crazy and went out into the field with a BB gun and shot some Rabbits so he could eat meat.

I once had a client who owned several KFC's in NYC. I serviced the burg alarms. One of his Napco panels needed replacing, the employees hit the panel with water during cleanup, we looked inside and it was loaded with roaches too, so I wasn't touching it.

I used to wonder how many roaches were at the bottom of the deep fryer, as I saw an employee scoop out a dead one.

Well I told him it was $300 to replace the panel & keypad, which he told me he could get it done free from someone else, I said fine seeya later.

Now that is Gross! Especially since it was first hand experience.

You just killed business for KFC in all of New York for anyone who is on the forum there.

Well then you don't wanna know about the wholesale donut factory we used to service in Brooklyn years ago. The rats would run along the overhead pipes above the deep fryers. Well those pipes are all slippery from the grease, and occasionally a rat would fall in the deep fryer. They would ladle out the fried rat and keep cooking!! YUMMM

Geez, sounds like "Every Restaurant" and "Every Grocery Store" Nassau Bahamas //

those huge rats would cause the majority of false alarms at both major food store chains i used to service here ... ****roaches were a joke compared to the rats .. i used to acid wash my hands everytime i left the locations ..

I won't even comment on the McDonals, Subway, or Taco Bell that I used to work at as a kid...

and yall have a health code there thats actually enforced ...imagine one that is only enforced every few years when they want to save face ..

I won't even comment on the McDonals, Subway, or Taco Bell that I used to work at as a kid...

Now your really messing with me.

I always have to go to those places every now and then. Especially Taco Bell. That is high quality fast food.

Donuts I don't worry about I rarely eat them.

But if we all shared stories of places we saw that had poor food handling we could really keep eachother from eating.

It would be the new "We Make You Sick Diet"

out of the fast food joints down here, wendies is the cleanest ... they actually use gloves

everyone puts chemicals in your food.. if you ever come across it, rent 'The Future Of Food' it's not about the meat industry at all actually, it's about genetic modification of vegetables and grains and the legal battles some people have had to go through and the destruction of family farms that the legal battles have caused.. it's very interesting

Don't need to read it. Monsanto is the Biggest genetic engineer on the planet. I saw a special.

Many plants have been genetically altered and they are doing more all the time. I can't be a veagan if I tried. I can hardly conrol my diet as it is.

I bought some candy yesterday and was trying to just ration it out a little at a time. Yeah right! I just got through eating a whole bag of spree, now I feel sick.

Micky D's for you. Weren't you raving about that Spicy chicken sandwich the other day?

Taco bell is always good quality fast food though. Or you could go the Jack N the Box route. Those 2 tacos for 99 cents are one of my favorites.

I've ate way too many of those Spicy McD's chicken sandwiches already, but they are tasty!

Taco bell is good but I have stories that I'll keep to myself from my employement experience with them...

Thanks. I appreciate that. These posts are great if your trying to lose weight because your discouraged from eating more and more food.

I honestly don't mind Taco Bell at all.. they have vegan options there too.. and all Taco Bells I've been to haven't messed up either.. just speak slowly and firmly and they get it.. I haven't bought any other fast food in at least a year, almost a year and a half.. I think any place that serves food has their share of horror stories

Perhaps I am a lucky one. I grow a fair amount of veggies each year, buy my beef by the cow from a local farmer, grass fed beef humanely grown and treated is a real treat. Eggs I get from a local organic egg farm with free roaming chickens fed organic diets. Chicken we buy from another local farm. Even our water is reverse osmosis/ deionized filtered with a tap at the kitchen sink. I do watch what my family eats, it costs a bit more, but it tastes great and we feel good to. It has taken quite a few years and considerable effort to get this far but it was worth it.

stop it!! Yall making me feel even more unhealthy than i am just hearing these stories of food I could only dream about

i think im going to see if i can locate an online US food store and spend an hour there every day, to get caught up on stuff im missing out on ..