just dessets

decent quality cameras

anyone know a reputable source online for decent quality cameras is it better to obtain them from uk or china i ve heard they are cheaper from china but is the quality any better have heard mixed views from a few friends so thought best to check here ta

If you have not taken the time to search thru these forums and see what information is already out there, I recommend doing that first. There is a ton to learn from this website, and knowledge is most definitely power in this situation.

Just,

If you are experienced or to become involved with CCTV industry, then contacting China/Taiwan/Korea could be your choice. If not, local dealers could be a lot better choice.

anyone know a reputable source online for decent quality cameras is it better to obtain them from uk or china i ve heard they are cheaper from china but is the quality any better have heard mixed views from a few friends so thought best to check here ta

The ones you get from UK will almost certainly be made in China so the country of origin becomes irrelevent. If they are for your own use then get them from China as they will be cheaper. Your only problem will be identifying a reputable supplier & the cost/effort in the case of warranty.

If they are for commercial use then you have the problem of - minimum buying quantities/distribution/warranties/returns/freight for your imports and warranties /returns/freight for your sales.

I have looked at this & dropped the idea.