yates fan

GE INTERLOGIX/ KALATEL DVMRE TRIPLEX 16 FOR SALE

I have a DVR that was used for three days(event recording) while I was on vacation. Yes you can watch all three days of activites of my roommates, fish, and cat upon searching video .This is a 16 camera input DVR. I have the power supply, but I do not have the box or manual. I can e-mail pictures on request. This unit is the 320 GB version. I checked the on-screen menu and the software version is 2003. I do have the box from another GE dvr that I can use to ship it but I'd prefer a local sale if anyone lives in the greater Bay Area. I realize what these are worth, but it is truly overkill for a house, so I will take the best offer. You can reach me at 408-202-6692. Thanks for your time!

For people who don't know which Bay Area he is talking about this would be the San Francisco Bay Area in the United States.

People from all over the world on here. I recognized the number otherwise I would not have known what Bay Area you were talking about either.

how much do you want for it and does it have audio capabilities? it should have the letter A after the model number?

Hey rabbit! You did notice the $950 he posted above?

I know it's late.

Nah.

Retarded is like what I did the other day when I jumped on the bandwagon answering a post Rory made I don't know how far back that had long been resolved.