Fryatt

Trouble Setting my DVR to record

Hi,

Hope someone can help. I have just recently installed my FLOUREON DVR H.264. Everything is working fine I can watch from a remote PC and through the monitor connected to the DVR itself.

However, I am having trouble setting it to record, was just wondering how to go about doing it? I have set the schedule as manual and set the times. But when I come to playback it says "No files" when I select a channel.

Thank you in advance

Check if your hard drive is formatted. Or if there is a hard drive at all (sometimes they forget to install one even if you paid for it).

2nd I would check to see if the time is set correctly, on more than one occasion i had a customer whose time was off by a few days then when they search for today they couldn't find anything.

Good luck!

Thanks for your quick reply!

I have just checked for the hard drive and turns out it doesn't have one!! Even though it said in the description of the purchase.

Is it possible to use an external HD to record to or is that not possible?

hmm you opened the DVR and there's no HD? wow such bad luck

sometimes they install the hd but didn't plug in the cables (HAPPENS ALOT) then the DVR won't be able to detect it either. I would open up the dvr and see if there's anything inside.

but yea get your money back or have them ship you a HD with sata cables and screws

On 4/4/2014 at 10:50 PM, milkisbad said:

Check if your hard drive is formatted. Or if there is a hard drive at all (sometimes they forget to install one even if you paid for it).

2nd I would check to see if the time is set correctly, on more than one occasion i had a customer whose time was off by a few days then when they search for today they couldn't find anything.

Good luck!

On 4/4/2014 at 10:43 PM, Fryatt said:

Hi,

Hope someone can help. I have just recently installed my FLOUREON DVR H.264. Everything is working fine I can watch from a remote PC and through the monitor connected to the DVR itself.

However, I am having trouble setting it to record, was just wondering how to go about doing it? I have set the schedule as manual and set the times. But when I come to playback it says "No files" when I select a channel.

Thank you in advance

I also am having the same problem. I have a H.264 Stand-alone DVD 8CH.

I have reset the DVD to factory but can’t see how to set the DVD to record. The DVD has been working previously 

i have no record light lit up on the dvd

i have searched for files but shows no files

Dates are correct as of today

the playback page shows all cameras as black with the word STOP at the top this of the screen

Record has been set at 15mins packet time.

yes I do have a DVD as previously I was able to view recordings 

Schedule has been set as ALWAYS 

i have tried an emergency record as a way of testing but nothing 

hope you can help

I also am having the same problem. I have a H.264 Stand-alone DVD 8CH.

I have reset the DVD to factory but can’t see how to set the DVD to record. The DVD has been working previously 

i have no record light lit up on the dvd

i have searched for files but shows no files

Dates are correct as of today

the playback page shows all cameras as black with the word STOP at the top this of the screen

Record has been set at 15mins packet time.

yes I do have a DVD as previously I was able to view recordings 

Schedule has been set as ALWAYS 

i have tried an emergency record as a way of testing but nothing 

hope you can help