stevehessex01

Dahua Minidome Help Reqd Please

Could I please ask for help as I’m really STUCK?

Got a Dahua mini dome camera IPC-HDB3200 and had it connected to a Synology nas with a 192.168.0.0 configuration.

Bought a proper nvr and swapped this for the nas. The nvr changed the config of the camera to 10.1.1.67 setup.

Then over the weeks, the nvr been causing me issues not working well with the 2 other cameras I’ve got.

So out went nvr, back in came the nas and here’s the problem. The Dahua is still stuck on 10.1.1.67 so won’t connect and I can’t get it back to the 192.168 configuration.

If I sign in to the modem, it shows all the connected devices as 192.168s AND the Dahua on 10.1.1.67. So it is showing that it’s still available

The camera is installed in unreachable position so I can’t get to it to push the reset and plugging my laptop into it via a Poe switch and using the config utility – well the camera just doesn’t show up?

Any pointers would really be appreciated

regards steve

I tried dahua security to find this file, but I couldn't find it there. So, it's available here in the configuration tools download-

http://www.securitycameraking.com/securityinfo/downloads/?category=tools-and-software-downloads

You're not going to upgrade the firmware with the config tool. But it will allow you to log into the camera and change the IP back to your network subnet so you can view the camera again without the nvr in line. Once in the config tool, look for the camera in the list and log in- probably admin/admin. Once in, you can probably just manually type in the old address and hit save and disable dhcp and that's it. If not, it's probably a matter of logging into the camera with the config tool, enabling dhcp so your router gives it an IP address, and saving. If it boots you out of the camera setup page, relogin. Otherwise, then turn dhcp off so it makes the new IP address static. Log out. Then try to hit the camera on your network. Good luck.

Simple fix:

The reason that you can't change it back or access it is because your not on the same subnet as the camera.

take one of your computers that are connected to your router and change its IP address to be in the same subnet as the camera. In your case the camera IP address is 10.1.1.67 so set your computers IP address to

10.1.1.100 with a subnet of 255.255.255.0 and save it.

Once you do that you should be able to open a browser and navigate to 10.1.1.67 once you log in just change the IP address to 192.168.0.x with a subnet of 255.255.255.0 and the default gateway to whatever you routers IP address is.

Good Luck!