robzee67

need ideas..new project

Typically there's a bit more research involved with solar than "just add more batteries if it dies". But I guess if it's just for a cow pasture... I can tell you that you'll need more than the (1) very small battery that comes the system (in most locations). Probably more like 4. The IR range on this system will probably not be sufficient for most agricultural situations.

My customer? That was like a year ago. The end user crapped his pants when he got the first quote and second and third and so on. Ended up useing 4 of those 12vdc 700ma solar panels you see for really cheap with a transmitter and a cheap b/w exview bullet. I am curious to see how good it works. My customer has since installed a 4 camera system in his house with 2 Sony sncrz25n's, so it must not have been as important as he thought when he seen the price.

Yeppers, name is Justin. I love crazy applications, night vision, wireless, IP and all that. Its my speciality. Have learned alot on here though. Why you ask? Isn't it on my info in the memberlist?

It isn't in your profile. Saw that you were from Rocklin, CA and guessed. We just started ordering from you a week ago and are going to be ordering a ton more starting this month. Stacy, Yvette and Candi are very polite over the phone.

Thats great!!! Stacy has been there like 4 years, Yvette I think a year and Candy is really new. What kind of euipment have you been getting?? How did you get in contact with us and end up with them as your account reps??

I think we met you at ASIS 2004. We started ordering stuff a few days ago for some new R&D we are doing, but I have Stacy checking on several other items as well-- we'd like to order it all from you.