bearclaw

Help with Hikvision camera and Avigilon ACC5

Hello,

I have a hikvision 2CD-DS2532IWS camera that I have connected to my Avigilon ACC5 system, but I cant seem to do anything but constant recording. IS there someone who has this working that could walk me through how to set it up for motion?

Thanks.

Do you have a link to the camera that part number doesn't show up in searches.

Do you have ACC 5 configured to record on motion?

Do you have motion detection configured on the camera?

What verison of the firmware are you running on the cameras?

Have you spoke with your integrator about this issue? What have they said?

The Camera is:

http://www.hikvision.com/en/Products_show.asp?id=9446 running firmware 5.1.0

Yes, ACC5 is set to record on motion. 24/7

I have configured motion on the camera as best as I can tell. I have enabled motion detection. I have defined my motion areas and configured a 24/7 arming schedule and selected Notify Surveillance Center and Trigger Channel as my linkage methods.

I have not spoken with any integrators, I just thought someone here might know how to set it up.

Cheers.

The Camera is:

http://www.hikvision.com/en/Products_show.asp?id=9446 running firmware 5.1.0

Yes, ACC5 is set to record on motion. 24/7

I have configured motion on the camera as best as I can tell. I have enabled motion detection. I have defined my motion areas and configured a 24/7 arming schedule and selected Notify Surveillance Center and Trigger Channel as my linkage methods.

I have not spoken with any integrators, I just thought someone here might know how to set it up.

Cheers.

upgrade the firmware to 5.1.2

I managed to get it working! I did upgrade the firmware to 5.1.2, but I also enabled the rules in the local configuration. Not sure which action did it, but it works now. Thanks to all for the replies. Now time to tweak the sensitivity of the motion zones.

upgrade the firmware to 5.1.2

Do you have a link to this firmware? I just checked the FTP site and that firmware was not listed.

The firmware is available on the European site as well as the Chinese site. I have Chinese market cameras so I used the chinese firmware and applied the davinci fix.

European:

http://www.hikvisioneurope.com/portal/index.php?dir=Product%20Firmware/Cameras/2%20series%20IP%20camera/V5.1.2%20build%20140116/&file=digicap.dav

Chinese:

http://wrightwoodsurveillance.com/stuff/Chinese%205.1.2.zip

Cheers.

I have the same camera and have it working with ACC 5. There is specific firmware on the FTP site that works with Avigilon.

Do you mean that there is a specific firmware from hikvision for cameras working with Avigilon ACC5 or just that certain firmware versions work? If there is a specific version cane you provide some details? Is it for all markets or just USA/Europe and if you have a link that would be great too.

Cheers.

upgrade to 5.1 build 140217 located on kiKvision usa ftp under vms_firmware/ONVIF folder. I had the same problem with a chineese version using ACC5.2

You will have to use the TFTP tool if using a china model. TFTP can also be found on there FTP usa site.

upgrade to 5.1 build 140217 located on kiKvision usa ftp under vms_firmware/ONVIF folder. I had the same problem with a chineese version using ACC5.2

You will have to use the TFTP tool if using a china model. TFTP can also be found on there FTP usa site.

I have managed to get everything working on 5.1.2 with my motion events triggering recording properly. Is there any other benefits to this ONVIF firmware? I could not find any release notes for it or any explanation on how it differs from the reg firmware.

Cheers