joe4

Geo Combo Card - Remote View FPS 1480

On the Geo 1480 does it record @ 480 and display local at 480?

I guess my question is on the combo cards does remote viewing use the second spec? ex does the 1120 view at 480 only local and record at 120 or dose the 480 also help remove viewing?

On the Geo 1480 does it record @ 480 and display local at 480?

I guess my question is on the combo cards does remote viewing use the second spec? ex does the 1120 view at 480 only local and record at 120 or dose the 480 also help remove viewing?

1480 is the model number. 480 is for 30fps for 16 cameras, which is full speed. The combo card also lets you display full speed regardless of what your cameras are setup to record.

Your remote viewing frame rate will be determind mostly by the speed of the DVR's upload speed to the internet. The more cameras added the slower it will get unless you have really good upload speed.

My remote viewing will be on the local lan, i just did not know if that took away from the recording fps or the realtime local viewing fps.

no its seperate, but if you slow the PC down streaming you could interupt the recording a little.

no its seperate, but if you slow the PC down streaming you could interupt the recording a little.

That doesn't sound right? Can you explain that some more?