Since it was asked about before, I just hooked up a USB DVR thing for a client, just to test, not to leave up, with a cheap HW Color Bullet (real cheap) ..

anyway, the DVR part itself was okay, installed drivers and software without any errors, and worked right out of the box. The software is very basic, but looks professional (kind of), Setup is very simple, at least for us experienced DVR users. I cant quite get what resolution it is, but looks like the highest recording res is 320x240. Saves video and images. It has a simple network setup, didnt test it though yet, it may only be an image viewer for the remote software. Lets you select different Hard Drives and / or Folders, and also has the ReCyling (over write). Has a schedule as well.

A couple Con's i noticed straight away is to playback you have to stop recording, no full screen, ofcourse the low quality recording, and lower quality display than what I am used to.

Pro's are you can just plug into your USB port, Minimize, can use it on a laptop, and its cheap ..

Anyway, here is the product, let me know what yah think, maybe good for DIY and okay for laptop mobile jobs ..

http://www.georgia.com.tw/Product%20Info/GA-SE004%20PI.htm

The client purchased it in Miami a year or so ago with some DIY wireless covert and 1 HW color bullet cam ..

It looks interesting. Since you have one coming already you'll be able to give us a review.

What kind of retail price does it have?

I don't know yet. Here in Greece the things don't run fast. For example I was the one who said the distributor here, that this product is on sales from the rapidos. I am still expecting the price but i will buy it anyway. I will find somebody to resell it. I will let you know for the results.

I install driver successfuly,

but I can't start the application PVGA-XXX.EXE.

what is the name of the application?

thanks

I install driver successfuly,

but I can't start the application PVGA-XXX.EXE.

what is the name of the application?

thanks

What is the problem you are experiencing,

and what is the product or software?