mclosely

Fraudulent credit card charges

I just wanted to reach out and see if anyone was experiencing the same issue that we are having.

Within the last 6-7 months we have had to replace our company credit card three times due to fraudulent charges that were attempted on our card. After review, a trend was noticed that the fraudulent charges appeared a short time after large purchase were made from Unix CCTV. At first we thought this no more than coincidence. However, we recently reached out to a couple of other companies that we know who also utilize Unix. They have experienced the exact same issue. It is starting to no longer look like a coincidence.

I am just curious if anyone else has noticed the same trend.

Thanks

I have also noticed the same pattern. 3 numbers compromised in the past year and seems to be not long after a purchase from using the unix cctv online store. Hope someone from unix reads this forum.

Thanks

Yes, I've had 3 different credit cards with fraudulent charges within the last 3 months after starting buying items from Unix CCTV. All the charges have been from overseas.

Have you checked your computer to make sure it hasnt got virus on there to collect all all your credit card number and passwords?

I wanted to provide an update.

After continued issues we instituted a separate cc to only be used for orders with Unix CCTV. Since that time we have had to cancel the card twice due to fraudulent charges that happened within days of the Unix order. The card is only used for Unix orders and nothing else. In the meantime we have had zero issues with our other card that is used for all other orders. Seems to be way more than a coincidence now.