Sign in to follow this  
nuuosucks

Any Good Recording Software If I Don't Want to Use Nuuo?

Hi everyone,

I have used Nuuo SCB+ recording software for my clients but it is very, very unstable as it would stop recording out of a sudden, it constantly "hang" and it wouldn't display the videos automatically after each automatic reboot.

A lot of my clients had complained, they want to get rid of Nuuo and insist to change to another recording software.

Is there any good recording software that I can use if I don't want to use Nuuo?

Thanks in advance!

There's plenty to choose from. The largest two in the industry are Milestone and Exacq, both work well and stable. They didn't get to to be the top two with flakey software.

Download both, they come with 30 day trials and see which one works best for you.

I would also recommend you demo Avigilon VMS. Super easy to use and you can search video extremly fast. They now have a HTML5 web interface which you can access from any computer browser now too!

I would also recommend you demo Avigilon VMS. Super easy to use and you can search video extremly fast. They now have a HTML5 web interface which you can access from any computer browser now too!

Are you talking about Avigilon Control Center (ACC) Client 5?

http://avigilon.com/support-and-downloads/for-software/software-updates-and-downloads/

If you want to demo the solution you would have to download the ACC 5 server which includes the client.

If you want the HTML5 web interface and mobile app you would also want to download the Gateway Server.

If you want the HTML5 web interface and mobile app you would also want to download the Gateway Server.

Edited by Guest

There's plenty to choose from. The largest two in the industry are Milestone and Exacq, both work well and stable. They didn't get to to be the top two with flakey software.

Download both, they come with 30 day trials and see which one works best for you.

Thanks buellwinkle for the recommendations. Will try to test both.

thewireguys, thanks! Will definitely try out Avigilon.

thewireguys, thanks! Will definitely try out Avigilon.

I like your username! " title="Applause" />