usuario

NIXZEN DVR Password reset

Hi

I have a NIXZEN DVR, but it may appear with other names. It has an orange "H.264 Digital video recorder" label in the right side and touch buttons on the left side. The mainboard is mainly blue.

I don't remember the Admin's password, so I searched a way to restore it:

-I tried to log in using some standard codes (000000,123456,etc)

-I used some applications that generate passwords using the device date and time

-There doesn't seem to be a reset jumper

I used a telnet terminal to the DVR's IP, but the root account uses a password I can't find in the Internet.

The board has a 4-terminal white connector, where you can create a serial communication, but it only returns what I write: there is no prompt (I used combinations like Esc, Enter, +, etc).

Any thoughts? ideas?

Thanks a lot

Hi

I have a NIXZEN DVR, but it may appear with other names. It has an orange "H.264 Digital video recorder" label in the right side and touch buttons on the left side. The mainboard is mainly blue.

I don't remember the Admin's password, so I searched a way to restore it:

-I tried to log in using some standard codes (000000,123456,etc)

-I used some applications that generate passwords using the device date and time

-There doesn't seem to be a reset jumper

I used a telnet terminal to the DVR's IP, but the root account uses a password I can't find in the Internet.

The board has a 4-terminal white connector, where you can create a serial communication, but it only returns what I write: there is no prompt (I used combinations like Esc, Enter, +, etc).

Any thoughts? ideas?

Thanks a lot

Hi!...

I've same problem...

Are you solved it ?

Thank you!

Did you try telnet port connection on it? What's the exact prompt message? there a re several "default" passwords that you could use to access internal OS (try even without password).

Did you try telnet port connection on it? What's the exact prompt message? there a re several "default" passwords that you could use to access internal OS (try even without password).

Yes. I can telnet it:

telnet 192.168.21.38
Trying 192.168.21.38...
Connected to 192.168.21.38.
Escape character is '^]'.

GM login: admin
Password: 
Login incorrect
GM login: 

which "defaults" user and password can I try ?...

thank you!