usnewyork

Internet velocity, MINIMAL UPLOAD ?

How many cameras?

What type of compression?

What's the highest bandwidth you can afford that is available.

That's pretty much it.

How many cameras?

What type of compression?

What's the highest bandwidth you can afford that is available.

That's pretty much it.

6 cams (sony 1/3 ccd dome)

compression (please give the information for mpeg-4 and H.264)

thanks

How many FPS, and what resolution?

Yep. Forgot those two most imortant questions

Been up all night again.

How many FPS, and what resolution?

Yep. Forgot those two most imortant questions

Been up all night again.

THANKS FOR YOUR COLABORATION !!!!!!!!!

THIS FORUM IS ONLY FOR EXPERTS OR FOR PEOPLE WHO WHANT TO LEARM MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC ?

THANKS

Wow I thought you were kidding around. The questions I did ask you were legit questions, I just forgot a couple. Nothing merited this private message to me.

To: Jasper

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:32 pm

Subject: ONLY FOR EXPERTS ?

SORRY EXPERT MAN !!!! FOR THE QUESTION.

IF YOU THINK THAT THE QUESTION IS BASIC FOR YOU PLEASE GO TO OTHER FORUM.

Is there a way too get Larry to trace the IP address on this ID as well as another ID that sent me a weird message I got earlier today?

I think it might be someone on the forum having a little fun with me.

Got a message earlier from this guy:

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:30 am

Subject: Hi

Can teach me how to setup a wireless CCTV using video Network server and the range is around 600 meter thanks

My Response:

To: raymondsky2

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:38 am

Subject: Re: Bye

Oh sure as soon as I learn how to do it myself.

You just joined today and picked me for some reason, with not a single post yet.

Very Interesting.

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:40 am

Subject: Re: Bye

Ha... take care guy

So whether the guy above is for real or not. Yawn, yawn...

I see you. And I know who you are...

USNEWYORK

Please note this forum is a mix of people with differant specialties. Some of us know cameras, some of us know networking and other have other niches. Members of this board range from Professional to Amature.

Please note that your PM was unwarrented. Normally I can see how misunderstandings occur but in this case I have to point out your reply is completely out of proportion for any possible slight you may have read into Jaspers comments.

Perhaps you expected that this is a trival question that can be tossed off without knowing any variables. Perhaps you are fustrated. But at this point I don't really care. If you want help, then be civil. If you can't be polite then don't expect polite answers.

USNEWYORK

Please note this forum is a mix of people with differant specialties. Some of us know cameras, some of us know networking and other have other niches. Members of this board range from Professional to Amature.

Please note that your PM was unwarrented. Normally I can see how misunderstandings occur but in this case I have to point out your reply is completely out of proportion for any possible slight you may have read into Jaspers comments.

Perhaps you expected that this is a trival question that can be tossed off without knowing any variables. Perhaps you are fustrated. But at this point I don't really care. If you want help, then be civil. If you can't be polite then don't expect polite answers.

I dont have problems with the answer . If you make me a basic question and I answer you "Forgot those two most imortant questions",,, who is the polite ?. When we learn something we make mistakes.

. My intention was not be unpolite, only I wanted to ask something and one person didnt take care of my question. So I dont whant to continue with this discussion. Thats all.

Wow I thought you were kidding around. The questions I did ask you were legit questions, I just forgot a couple. Nothing merited this private message to me.

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:32 pm

Subject: ONLY FOR EXPERTS ?

SORRY EXPERT MAN !!!! FOR THE QUESTION.

IF YOU THINK THAT THE QUESTION IS BASIC FOR YOU PLEASE GO TO OTHER FORUM.

Is there a way too get Larry to trace the IP address on this ID as well as another ID that sent me a weird message I got earlier today?

JASPER, OK I THINK THATS ALL, NO MORE DISCUSSION , I DIDNT WANT TO BE UNPOLITE WITH MY ANSWER. "FRIENDS"

Unbelivable.

Oh yeah were real good friends now. I suggest an Anger Management course, but that would probably make you more angry.

Yeah your right no more discussion, with you.

Hmmm, how did i miss this post .. working I guess .. anyway, everyone friends now right ...

Unbelivable.

Oh yeah were real good friends now. I suggest an Anger Management course, but that would probably make you more angry.

Yeah your right no more discussion, with you.

So now,,,, 6 cams, 7.5fps, h.264, resolution 352x288, internet upload that I have now (128 upload, max available 512). Bitrate i put 128000 (64.000 to 364000).

Given your requirements you are looking at needing a 5.5 mb/s (upload) connection. This assumes perfect latency. Real world number would be closer to 6 to 6.5.

His comments about forgetting the questions was aimmed at me for asking the two questions I asked. Given the context, it is almost impossible for that to have been a slam at me.

<------- Sticks nose in where it does not belong.

Seemed to me he was simply saying that he forgot them himself. I suspect it is a language translation/barrier thing.

usnewyork (interesting name) - How many cameras were you wanting to view at one time? All 6 of them? One at a time?

<------- Sticks nose in where it does not belong.

Seemed to me he was simply saying that he forgot them himself. I suspect it is a language translation/barrier thing.

usnewyork (interesting name) - How many cameras were you wanting to view at one time? All 6 of them? One at a time?

I want to view 6 cams at one time