HI ,

I AM FACING A PROBLEM IN SETTING UP A CCTV REMOTE VIEWING

HERE ARE THE DETAILS OF THE HARDWARE USED

DVR DAHUA DH 5108C

HTTP PORT 80

TCP PORT 37777

UDP PORT 37778

BINATONE DT 840W ROUTER +ADSL MODEM / UTStarcom WA3002-g1

I WANT TO PORT FORWARD THE ABOVE MENTIONED PORTS FOR REMOTE VIEWING WITH A DYNAMIC PUBLIC IP.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS

You should be able to do TCP and UDP on the same port. As for your hardware, have you checked portforward.com to see if that model is listed with instructions?

Are you familiar with the concept of how this all works or do you need to start from square one?

Port 37778 and port 37777 are required for audio and video data remote viewing,actually i want to start from square one,i want to port forward port 80,37777,37778 to a single internal ip

I HAVE SUCCESFULLY OPENED PORT HTTP 80,PORT TCP 37777,I VIEWED ON CANYOUSEEME .ORG,IT SAYS FOR PORT 80 AND PORT 37777 SUCCESFUL BUT FOR PORT 37778 IT SAYS CONNECTION REFUSED , ONE THING MORE DO I HAVE TO ENABLE THE DMZ ALSO AND SET IT TO THE IP ADDRESS OF THE DVR....,DO I HAVE TO OPEN THE OTHER PORTS WHICH ARE MENTIONED IN THE DAHUA DVR

WELL THANX FOR REPLYING

Turn your capitals off when posting please. Don't worry about port 37778. It's not needed. If you're having trouble viewing remotely, it's likely something else. For simple remote viewing, all you need is port 80 and port 37777.

Try to forward all ports in both TCP and UDP. Do not worry if the UDP port does not answer on canyouseeme.org, an UDP port does not finish the connection.

thanx for ur replies.......................,now i can view it in my web browser,its working without opening port 37778....................,i can see it on my local lan now i will head forward to register for a dynamic dns service