a94cobra

Geovision hardware upgrade.

I saw here on the forum that Geovison has a program that will upgrade your existing hardware to the new hardware that will run the new software. Who do you contact? Geovision or dealer?

You can give us a call when they roll out the program. We will have the details once 8.0 comes out. They are charging for the swapout but we don't have the pricing yet.

The latest word as of today is the end of Feb. Its hard to get a straight answer right now since they are all taking the chinese new year off!

We have the New for Old upgrade pricing available. It depends on how old and what type of card you have. Give me a call with your serial number and type of card and I will price it for you.

I'll vouch for EZCCTV i've been a member of their forums for quite a while Charles over there is excellent with Geo stuffs, and has a very good relationship with geo.

I've also downloaded ALL my last oh 4 -5 updates from EZCCTV before they were ever on Geo's site..

sitting.. waiting.. had to order geo v3.3 boards.. ohhhhhhhhh the cow kicked nelly in the belly in the barn