aquanuke

Geovision GV-800 cant enter configure screen

Hi got my Geovision GV 800 card today and messing around ive managed to lock myself out of the config screen.

I think its a permissions user problem, but I only have the one user (surpervisor) I tried uninstalling everything and deleting all the files left behind .. rebooted .. reinstalled .. but still the same.

I took a screen shot, as you can see the 'system Configure(f9)' and the others are greyed out. How can I get it back to default?

geo.gif

Thanks

Chris

Cheers I tried that but no joy. I only have the one user which was the initial one I set up when I first ran the software.

I was contemplating formating the drive and starting again, as it was a fresh o/s anyhow. But no doubt Ill do it again

When I uninstall theres a load of files left in c:\GV800 I deleted all those last time, but it must hold the old config's somewhere else. As it reverted back to my present situation when I reinstalled it.

config files are in the windows directory as .ini files, the password accounts are somewhere else...If you need to reset the passwords, all of them, email/pm me.