Sign in to follow this  
TCnossen

BNC Wireless transmitter

Hello,

I have a DVR with 3 wired camera's, now i have a problem...

I want to have 1 camera outside, but this will be realy hard to reach wired.

I've searched for a long time on the internet if this is possible, but i havent found a solid answer yet.

I don't want to replace my current DVR, since it's working perfectly with my wired camera's.

I have an Altura DVR.

Is there any transmitter which can transmit the signal to my DVR and has a BNC input/output?

Thanks in advance,

Search google.com for the following words...

cctv long range transmitter receiver

(You will still need power at the remote location.)

The power won't be a problem.

Could you recommend me one, i'm not very familiar with the branches and products everyone is selling.

And would it be possible to find one, which i can buy from the Netherlands or Europe?

Thanks in advance.

The power won't be a problem.

Could you recommend me one, i'm not very familiar with the branches and products everyone is selling.

And would it be possible to find one, which i can buy from the Netherlands or Europe?

Thanks in advance.

hi,how long you want to transmission?

About 100m (300ft) or a bit less, but a 100m transmitter should do the job.

The only thing that would be blocking the signal would be a window.

Thanks for the quit reply

So...

Does anyone know a transmitter which can send atleast a 100m signal, and can be bought in the Netherlands or Europe?

If not, does anyone know a transmitter with the same specs but can be bought from a different continent.

Thanks in advance.

You can use a Audio/video transmitter receiver. like this one here http://www.supercircuits.com/wireless-security/wireless-video-transmitters-receivers/high-powered-weatherproof-2-4-ghz-wireless-transmitter-receiver-dvl24wr

Just use a BNC to RCA adapter on both sides and you will be good to go. Keep in mind there will be a drop in resolution. IP cameras are way easier to send wireless than Analog.

[MOD: removed link]

So, would these work? http://www.allekabels.nl/draadloos-tv-signaal/1267/1080833/24-ghz-draadloze-audiovideo-zender-en-ontvanger-via-rca.html / http://www.onlinekabelshop.nl/KOF12-21--bnc-composiet-adapters-hq.html?Connector-1=bnc&Connector-2=composiet&gclid=CPyRkaeFhsECFazItAodyzwApQ&connector-2=composiet&connector-1=bnc (it's in dutch, but you can still get the specs from it.)

I also need an analog camera with this, any recommandations? If so is it possible to order it IN the Netherlands.

Thanks