Baileyb

How to remove camera's from the NVR?

Hi guys,

Having a lot is issues with camera's which cannot be removed.

I have only had 4 camera's but 1 of them is not is use so have removed that cable from the NVR.

I did rename all the ip's on the cameras using the software and this looks where the issue lies.

Tried a reset on the NVR and still the same.

So how can i remove these from my NVR as they showing 'no link' when go to the menu.

http://i61.tinypic.com/qybzpl.jpg

Only the bottom 3 are in use.

Weird that a reset didn't clear it out... I remember running into that at some point when stumbling around the NVR but don't remember exactly what I did yo re-order the menu.

I may have deleted the active cams and manually assigned their info to the in-active.

Edited by Guest

On the web interface:

Restore - Reset all the parameters, except the IP parameters and user information, to the default settings

Default - Restore all parameters to default settings.

I think the second option should do it. I am quite sure it also can be done from the device.

Thanks for the replys

None of the above work.

Edit just lets you change auto/manual and selected manual and no joy there.

Web interface tried the bottom option, done a restart and still the same.

I can remove add any devices attached to it but not the old previous ip address that been there from day one.

I would try to give the cameras their original IP addresses, so they do get detected by the NVR.

Maybe you had them with the NVR internal POE switch, and now you don't? You changed the network config? I would configure them like they were, and then try to remove them.

Or; remove the working cameras (192.168.0.x). And try to edit the non working ones, and modify the IP address from 192.168.254.x to 192.168.0.x.

Hi,

Tried renaming them back to old ip address and the old ones are still there.

But also missing one camera now as the IP address does not exist.

254981_1.jpg

How can i not do a full on factor reset on the NVR it even remembers the ip address i gave it 192.168.0.51 instead of .64.

Yep, very strange indeed

Went into web interface and the four ip address' that are an issue are there, but the modify and delete buttons are disabled/greyed out.

254988_1.jpg

254988_2.jpg