frosted

ljd colosuss dvr

hi all. more a uk question i would say.

anyone seen used or have anyopinions?

also anyone have any opinions on the dvrs ljd do?

First off, it is made by HikVision/Aventura Technologies/Vendoma. From my experiences it is a pretty good DVR with some good features; H.264, Relatime Rec, Audio, triplex. I am testing the 16 channel version right now, with good results.

Are you looking to purchase for personal use, or resell?

www.Aventuratechnologies.com

www.hikvision.com/en/Info/index.asp

www.vendoma.com

All the same company.

No, there US made

The chinese had the software for them then the cards were sold to the open market!

good machine use them all the time, i have had several software packages that run on them cards!

it would be to put into clients installs.

im deciding on a dvr to stick with for the next 6 months. sounds like they are half decent

I was asking because hikvision will just about sell to anyone, so if you were reselling I would probably recommend someone else.

I was asking because hikvision will just about sell to anyone, so if you were reselling I would probably recommend someone else.
yey hikvision are way to expensive!

Not really, dont know what you think is expensive. But personaly I think they are priced well. At least if you buy direct.

its the US company that uses their cards, that charges alot probably... vendoma .. otherwise hik is in china, they normally are priced less than others.

anyone had any luck with their stand alones?

its the US company that uses their cards, that charges alot probably... vendoma .. otherwise hik is in china, they normally are priced less than others.

anyone had any luck with their stand alones?

the standalones are good, but are not really user freindly, there pc based systems are ok and have alot more features but there software has bugs!

Not really, dont know what you think is expensive. But personaly I think they are priced well. At least if you buy direct.
i see what u mean for the quality of what u get, i used buy off them just the cards for 400 per 8 channel card but now i can get a complete machine for that

How can you identify Hikvision standalones from all the companies that brand them with something else?? Can someone give me a general idea of what to look for or maybe some brand names put on there machines??

intersting. ljd obvaslly chucking there brand name on them.

still they are competitve with fps and storeage capacity!