rory

Cold

Yall must be freezing up there

This is the coldest its been here in a long time, we're not used to it, 80 degrees one day, now its 54 ..arghhhh!!

Record snow fall in New York 22+ inches of snow.

Other parts of the country as well. As many of you know.

Geez I thought Californians were spoiled by great warm weather.

They think it is cold at 48 degrees. Overall reading that article was interesting to hear the perspectives of the different people.

That's T-shirt weather for a guy working outside. All depends on what your used too.

i woke up shivering, im wearing a t shirt, 2 sweatshirts, pair of jeans and 2 socks!! LOL .. i tink i gots frost bite now dread ..

you should see all the downjackets and ski masks in only 70 degree weather!!

70 degress I would be walking around with a Tank Top or no shirt at all.

That is funny. 65 feels alright inside the house. 60 degrees outside or cooler is great for working outdoors.

You gotta be kidding about all those clothes. I can't handle the heat.

If you came where I live during the summer you would be right at home. I will be inside with the Air Conditioner. 105 is a little to hot for me. Anything above 70 and I am getting uncomfortable.

It is 66 in the room right now and I feel too warm and I am only wearing a T-shirt and thin pajama bottoms.

well its the same inside here as it is outside, these buildings werent built for the cold .. this is a 1950's building also .. actually its an ex-garage ... the windows dont really close. Im used to AC and run fans 24/7, but then I can always turn the AC off and it gets hot quick ... im no fan of heat also, just guess cant have it both ways .

Yeah if I was where you are I would only come out enough to work to make enough money to pay my AC bill.

It snowed last Christmas here and the natives thought the world was ending. God knows I don't miss shoveling it.

I went to see my brother in Florida a couple years ago over the holidays and he was freezing wearing a parka, sweatshirts, and boots, while I'm wearing shorts and a T-shirt. It was 65F. We were a sight walking around together. The funniest part was the year before that he was stationed in Alaska and complaining that was dying from the heat when they tranfered him to Florida.

Yep. It takes awhile, but you get used too most climates. It took me a couple of years to get used to the 105+ degree days during the summertime here compared to mostly mid 90's where I lived before.

It is a La Nina year.

La Niña, the flip side of El Niño. Its calling card is the gathering of unusually cool surface waters in the equatorial Pacific, which shifts weather patterns worldwide.