Don Stephens

Nice try AT&T

I received a fairly typical promotional email from AT&T last night regarding their video surveillance packages. Unlike previous emails, this one came with a picture of a camera. Now, I've caught a glimpse of the cameras AT&T has used in the past and they didn't look the exact same as the one pictured but were similar. My question is does anyone know if this is really the kind of garbage AT&T is actually pedaling now? Does anyone know anyone who has actually bought into one of these packages?

Before someone brings it up, I'm fully aware of how ridiculous these AT&T systems appear to be.

att.png.25c423a6705928c7d36b79f2778a72b2.png

Here's part of a Canadian company's web propaganda:

267159_1.jpg

Day/Night Vision Camera

Whether for protection, monitoring, or entertainment and fun, the Day/Night Vision Camera has the features you need. This wireless camera works during the day and night using two image sensors: a colour sensor for daytime use and a monochrome sensor with active infrared illumination for night. The camera also features excellent VGA resolution for clear images and includes Wi-Fi connectivity. With a beautiful, sleek and compact design, this camera can be installed unobtrusively indoors and outdoors in select environments.

Purchase

$xxx.xx

I 'x'ed out the price, if anyone is interested I'm sure they can fine current price. I can point them to the web site if they ask.