Sign in to follow this  
pixelTreat

which had better night vision?

I've narrowed my cam search down to the Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I or the Hikvision DS-2CD2332-I. The 2032 though smaller, aesthetically looks more like a camera which make me lean towards the 2332. But has anyone had real side by side comparison of their night vision?

I've narrowed my cam search down to the Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I or the Hikvision DS-2CD2332-I. The 2032 though smaller, aesthetically looks more like a camera which make me lean towards the 2332. But has anyone had real side by side comparison of their night vision?

the 2332 will be better..

the 2332 will be better..

Ive got a couple of the 3332 set up (same format later model I think) and they have excellent night vision. Take the 30 metre claims with a grain of salt though. Excellent to 10 and ok to 15m is closer to the mark.