Sign in to follow this  
dany-dm

hikvision DS-2CD2332-I nas problem

hi,

I just bought the camera DS-2CD2332-I from the bay, later I discovered that Hikvision does not provide support if the product is purchased outside their official channels. Now I got a problem that I can not save files anywhere (exept ftp), there is the "nas" option and I set up the shared folder on my Qnap with their authorizations and quotas.

I went in the "storage management" and formatted successfully: on nas there are actually one folder with files inside, the interface of the camera shows the state "normal" HOWEVER, the Log remains empty and does not save any video or photo manual capture or timelapse event.

Can you help me? otherwise, a camera in these conditions is useless for me... a shame because it looks very good!.

Model DS-2CD2332-I

FW version: V5.2.5 build 141201

Encoder version: V5.0 build 140714

language: italian.

thanks

Dany-dm

hi,

I just bought the camera DS-2CD2332-I from the bay, later I discovered that Hikvision does not provide support if the product is purchased outside their official channels. Now I got a problem that I can not save files anywhere (exept ftp), there is the "nas" option and I set up the shared folder on my Qnap with their authorizations and quotas.

I went in the "storage management" and formatted successfully: on nas there are actually one folder with files inside, the interface of the camera shows the state "normal" HOWEVER, the Log remains empty and does not save any video or photo manual capture or timelapse event.

Can you help me? otherwise, a camera in these conditions is useless for me... a shame because it looks very good!.

Model DS-2CD2332-I

FW version: V5.2.5 build 141201

Encoder version: V5.0 build 140714

language: italian.

thanks

Dany-dm

This camera has no SD card, you can't save data in the camera.

But you can choose save data in your remote computer or NVR.

Hi,

I have the same problem.

The frustrating thing is: I have two DS-2CD2032-I (Bullet version) cameras which had the same problem.

Setting the user quota to 200 GB solved the problem. Found info in a forum.

But this does not work for the DS-2CD2332-I version !

Anyone any ideas?

Regards

Doddy

Hi,

I think I found the solution. Basically it was mentioned in an earlier forum.

My solution was to select the mounting path SMB/CIFS

As user name give the name of the shared folder and his password

File path: /folder (without the /volume1 in front)

Test and save this configuration

Then go to STORAGE MANAGEMENT

Select the HDD with the NAS and format the HDD. No worry, it does not format the drive, it just puts down folders to the drive.

This worked in my configuration with the Synology DS214se and the two DS-2CD2332-I (multi lingual Chinese, V5.2.5 build 141201)

This might help also:

http://securitycameranet.com/download/IVMS_Hikvision_oem/hikvision%20orginal/Technical_Bulletin/2014/Quick%20Start%20Guide%20of%20Hikvision%20IP%20Camera%20&%20Synology%20NAS%20Connection_v1.1.pdf

Regards

Doddy

Hello everyone, I have a big problem with cifs. The quotr is created on my nas synology 150GB all work 2/3 weeks then the Cam does not record what more can be?What's the matter?