VST_Man

CM-2

he wants the price of the CM-2..can't give it.rules are rules and it's not fair to FMsystems.............

he needs to ask for a PM.............to a specific person. his above post asks openly. not trying to be a stickler but this forum is not a place for salemanship...it's for info and exchanging idea's. last thing I want to do is start a issue over prices because SOMEONE cries foul if they paid more than me, you....whomever.

later..............

I wont mention cost, but its not cheap. Also, dont contact FM systems unless you are 100% certain you will buy, as they will hound you till you crack anyway .. very pushy sales ..

on another note .. gas is now $4.31 .. darn ..

I did contact them 6 months ago and left my name and number but they did not bother me at all. Rory musta chew them out. Anyway, There is only one person there I am not impressed with, wes. he was basically "busy" when I called and talked to him concerning his letter he sent to me after I purchased it. Nice letter that thanked me and asked me to call with any recs or problems. I called and good ole wes answered. I was rapp'n my recs to him and he was not even listening because I sensed it was all about "sales" for wes so I started calling a Nascar race on the phone line and he never caught it! then I called him out, chewed, and even pointed out his letter to him and he told me that FMsystems uses all feed back.sure they do wes. anyway, I was pissed at this good ole boy. I finally got wes to listen and almost everything I rec'd he had a answer for.........were thought of that but we are not going to do that? for instance; be nice to have a strap or holster so that you can't drop it while on a ladder at 30ft. ie....be nice if the "time out" was longer as the developer who built it never had to operate it on a ladder. ie. provide a "ground loop cable" for the obvious. ie. provide a 75ohm terminator for the obvious. sure they thought of it wes! oh, but the $50 dollar padded case made the cut? just leave in that and it won't get damaged.

I did find a "soon to be released" model made overseas and will be available soon at the ISCwest. Has everything the FM systems, but more; PTZ control, video monitor, ruggized and built for the ladder monkey.

FMsystems? I am sure that wes is the boss's nephew or related. I LOVE the meter, works as advertised and takes the human factor out.

wes? just a good ole boy! made I was a bit harsch, but, he pissed me off.

i dealt with a female there, just wouldnt stop calling/emailng us .. alls i made was a simple enquirey

he needs to ask for a PM.............to a specific person. his above post asks openly. not trying to be a stickler but this forum is not a place for salemanship...it's for info and exchanging idea's. last thing I want to do is start a issue over prices because SOMEONE cries foul if they paid more than me, you....whomever.

later..............

I was asking for me, not him......

Thanks jisaacmagee, you understood.

I finally got my camera master 2 in today. I will use it tomorrow and get a good feel for it. It is alot bigger than I thought. Well we will see how well it works. By the way vstman said I think it will be pretty interesting.