Sign in to follow this  
bonami2

black ir stealth cam + windows + one side mirror ??

Im looking to know if anyone as an idea if it could work.

I had a guy who broke 3 of my 4 tire Stem valve and i want to get him if it do something again.

So i have a dual glass window and i want to have the cam in the middle and add some one side mirror on the outside window to prevent people to see inside the bedroom and to hide the cam.

Any idea if that kind of cam using black ir will work :

http://www.gsmoutdoors.com/shopping/stealth-cam/no-glo-scouting-cameras/stc-g42ng.aspx

Thank you and im happy to be part of this forum

It might work but why?

Unless you already have the cam why don't you install a 3Mp dome with a 64GB Micro SD Card in it on the eve outside the window?

It might work but why?

Unless you already have the cam why don't you install a 3Mp dome with a 64GB Micro SD Card in it on the eve outside the window?

Because those retard have all week long to destroy because the area is emtpy of any human for week most of the time.

And i know that everyone know that dome is a camera and throwing rock is easy.

But im still going to see if i can maybe fit in it the Roof aeration in the front

Thank you

And inside is easier to acces when people are there too so they cant see me while im looking at the photo.

And it will be powered be a 12 v marine battery

That camera you linked to has ir lighting, which if mounted behind glass, will reflect back into the camera. Isn't there any way to hide it outside? I think boogerman posted a link to good, much cheaper camera that should work. It is only 5 mp, but should work.

http://www.amazon.com/Moultrie-Low-Glow-Game-Camera/dp/B00AP311JQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428710069&sr=8-1&keywords=wildlife+camera

That camera you linked to has ir lighting, which if mounted behind glass, will reflect back into the camera. Isn't there any way to hide it outside? I think boogerman posted a link to good, much cheaper camera that should work. It is only 5 mp, but should work.

http://www.amazon.com/Moultrie-Low-Glow-Game-Camera/dp/B00AP311JQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428710069&sr=8-1&keywords=wildlife+camera

Damn that one is cheap even in canada thank you for sharing.

I will look into that cam.

I just wish the camera last 20 years lol im 19 years old so spending 200$ on the big one is worth it in someways gonna look at the picture quality of that cheaper one.

I want the camera to be hidded i want to catch that retarded woman of 60 years old that his a fucking alchoolic and weed smoker that blow my tire valve and or his son that look like a retarded 20 years old on drug..

While getting the fee the lower possible.. I have still lot of money to spend on random stuff for my pc ahah