zaq123

Dome or Bullet and deciding the mm

I am installing a small installation of 12 cameras. Three to monitor the front of a store that's configured like a big U wher the store is long and narrow by each leg of the U and there are actually other stores in the center. Anyways it has a hallway about 90 ft deep and 4ft wide. Which hikvision camera should i use to monitor the length of the hallway or is it too long and i need two?

In general any reason to use dome or bullet or just mounting preference?

What would you recommend in front

271053_1.jpg

I am installing a small installation of 12 cameras. Three to monitor the front of a store that's configured like a big U wher the store is long and narrow by each leg of the U and there are actually other stores in the center. Anyways it has a hallway about 90 ft deep and 4ft wide. Which hikvision camera should i use to monitor the length of the hallway or is it too long and i need two?

In general any reason to use dome or bullet or just mounting preference?

What would you recommend in front

271053_1.jpg

All Hikvision cams have corridor mode - you can rotate the view 90 degrees, so you have 9:16 aspect ratio - just like the picture you sent. But of course you have to turn camera, that is why dome camera will be better.

You mount it on ceiling and rotate sensor 90 degree and then enable corridor mode in camera.

90 ft - it's something like 30m right? And what do you want to see on the end of this corridor? A person, or face?

I think min. ress should be 2.0 Mpixel, and 4mm lens.

I was planning on getting the 3mp. Wasn't sure if I needed 2.8 or 4 because I want to see what is coming out of the doors on the side in the picture. I would like to see a face