shuss3

Looking 4 small cameras for evidence against violent spouse

Hi,

My wife gets violent everytime she is angry and it has gotten to a point where I dont feel safe. Sometimes its in the kitchen, sometimes in the living area and so on. I am looking for a wireless camera system with 2-3 cameras that i can continuously keep running to record the activity. Size is also a factor since i need to keep it hidden. Any recommendations?

Yes, i can call law enforcement, but she has threatened to make up a story and have them arrest me instead. I am hoping the cameras can help reveal the true story. Thanks.

instead of wireless you could try finding a unit with an sd card built in recording on a continual loop perhaps activated by sound for example. once incident takes place you can hopefully retrieve images from the sd card. don't know if there is any small units of this kind- maybe worth a google check. I know you can get them in teddy bears etc and you can get pens with voice recorders etc but don't know if camera pens are available.

Hi,

My wife gets violent everytime she is angry and it has gotten to a point where I dont feel safe. Sometimes its in the kitchen, sometimes in the living area and so on. I am looking for a wireless camera system with 2-3 cameras that i can continuously keep running to record the activity. Size is also a factor since i need to keep it hidden. Any recommendations?

Yes, i can call law enforcement, but she has threatened to make up a story and have them arrest me instead. I am hoping the cameras can help reveal the true story. Thanks.

Here's a tip. Leave her. If you don't feel safe it is time to go.

Hi,

Here's a tip. Leave her. If you don't feel safe it is time to go.

Agree with the above. This is not the way forward I'm afraid. As a police officer of 15 years I can tell you that the violence will always get worse unless she gets professional help. Confronting her with video evidence won't make her change.

If you are gathering the video evidence to give to the police, don't waste their time unless you are prepared to follow through with legal proceedings, and if it's got that bad that you need to use video you should pack your bags and leave now.

Do you want her to stab you and say it was self defence ?