sealfab

NVR with best option for view most recent event?

Im looking for an nvr that has a simple method of viewing the most recent event. Customer wants an audible alert when there is motion than wants to be able to walk over to the tv switch to the nvr input and be able to quickly review the most recent event that triggered the motion. Seems like a no brainer. The method of switching and beginning playback is TBD but ultimately the customer will probably have a mini usb keyboard that would be used to begin playback but they are not going to want to have to scroll around, select times, ect just needs to be a simple one button press that plays the most recent event

I tried to set this up in exacqvision and there exacqReplay feature does not seem like it will work as there is no shortcut key to begin playback. I know mobotix mxcontrol center and possibly there new software can do this but I still want to examine some more options. Any suggestions?

Blue Iris has a list of clips on the right hand side. You just click on the one closest to the top. The ones that are currently recording are marked in red.

There is a new-ish system on the market - Xanview. They use an TimeLine (like Facebook/Youtube) to show a viewer the most recent event. Also, it's very easy to find specific footage from the past. www.xanview.com

Have you used it? Do they have a US distributor?