Sign in to follow this  
svt11

System for Garden center

Hi, I need to build a system for garden center. Garden center is 52m long and 17m wide.

--------------------------------------------------------

tree tree

| entrance

tree house

--------------------------------------------------------

It kinda look like this and is from right to left you go up (there is tilt) - but the tilt is small. The tree on the left down corner is high enough to put one camera. I think this can be this model of Dahua - HAC HFW 2220d http://www.dahuasecurity.com/products/hac-hfw2220d-b-822.html. It has IR till 50m and its 90 eur

Other options:

Dahua IPC-HFW2300RP-Z - this is PTZ and the price is doubled - 190 eur

Dahua IPC-HFW4300S 3Mpix IR is till 30m - 130 eur

Dahua IPC-HFW1300S IR again 30m - about 90 eur

On the left tree I have vision of the house. I need vision there. I can ask you the most important question - HD-CVI or IP to put on the left down tree? On the other trees I can put HD-CVI - for example HAC-HFW2220S - 75 eur. Also I think that 1Mpix -1.4 Mpix is enough - HAC HFW1100R it costs 38 eur. For the DVR I will choose DH-iHCVR5104H-F - it has some intelligent detection of faces... I don't know if I need them...

Thank you in advance.

Hi. You seem to be looking at making equipment cheaper ... Working on price only but you are a business

Look at IP systems

Look at your CCTV as a employee a set of eyes doing a job .. And if right will safe you money

When you look for garden center staff ..... Do you look for good sales from them ..... Good customer skills and reliable or do you just take a lazy person sits about all day

You said euro so guess your in Europe ....... Hikvision or Dahua is what sells well

OK, I saw that Dahua has some free recording software. Is it true? Where I can find it?