R0tten

Best HD IP security camera's?

The orginal poster likes to have a 5MP or more pixels. But I am wondering why a poor peddler has to keep on promoting 4MP cameras. Probably directed by his boss????

The orginal poster likes to have a 5MP or more pixels. But I am wondering why a poor peddler has to keep on promoting 4MP cameras. Probably directed by his boss????

Yes you are correct, my bosses at dahua, hikvision, costco, amazon, newegg etc, give me direct orders. They tell me to fight china spammers like you. Again, as usual you are off topic. Stop giving bad advice to end users. Read my posts more carefully so you learn something. I beg you to buy an IP camera just for testing, one 720p one 1080p and one 4mp. Its clear you never used or owned any ip cameras and are only exposed to the low end D1 cameras your junk china company sells. Nobody wants your intentionally misleading and false advice. Not sure why the moderators have not removed you as simply a china spammer.

Yes you are correct, my bosses at dahua, hikvision, costco, amazon, newegg etc, give me direct orders. They tell me to fight china spammers like you. Again, as usual you are off topic. Stop giving bad advice to end users. Read my posts more carefully so you learn something. I beg you to buy an IP camera just for testing, one 720p one 1080p and one 4mp. Its clear you never used or owned any ip cameras and are only exposed to the low end D1 cameras your junk china company sells. Nobody wants your intentionally misleading and false advice. Not sure why the moderators have not removed you as simply a china spammer.

Do not try to get out of a direct focus. This one does not prove that you are not peddler of 4MP ip camera.

Do not try to get out of a direct focus. This one does not prove that you are not peddler of 4MP ip camera.

The china scammer strikes again. You need to be removed from this forum.

What is the direct focus? Did you not see where I mentioned 2mp AND 4mp? Stop lying. China scammer.