Sign in to follow this  
Scrapp996

What Ccd Board Should I Use.

Hi, I need to buy a board for my dome camera, it has 2.8-10 variofocal zoom which is fine, the leds are fine but just the board and chip are dead. My question is what should I put it. I've been looking at 1/3 Sony ccds boards from 480tvl to 700tvl. Are there any good ones for a reasonable price I could use. Thanks!

Hi

You should go for the highest TVL you get 700/800 tvl ccd otherwise you can go for 1000/1200tvl cmos which is usually the same price or sometimes cheaper than the CCD boards, also remember to get the cable as its probably different compared to your existing camera

Regards

Hi, I need to buy a board for my dome camera, it has 2.8-10 variofocal zoom which is fine, the leds are fine but just the board and chip are dead. My question is what should I put it. I've been looking at 1/3 Sony ccds boards from 480tvl to 700tvl. Are there any good ones for a reasonable price I could use. Thanks!

If you liked the video quality of CCD sensor, you may stick to those. you may google /amazon around CCD with TVL more than 650. And you would like its very low price.