Lars_G

Disguised cameras

Greetings.

I want a couple disguised (photo frame) cameras. I need them to cover a medium/small area (about 6 meters throw, 5 meters side to side). And record internally with at least one week of 24/7 with a 8 or 16gb SD (if it can fit 4Gb, better). I know I can go online and find a million brand-less cheap ones, but I want something not TOO expensive but with some level of quality and trustiness to them.

Is there a particular brand/maker/site you'd recommend for these?

Greetings.

I want a couple disguised (photo frame) cameras. I need them to cover a medium/small area (about 6 meters throw, 5 meters side to side). And record internally with at least one week of 24/7 with a 8 or 16gb SD (if it can fit 4Gb, better). I know I can go online and find a million brand-less cheap ones, but I want something not TOO expensive but with some level of quality and trustiness to them.

Is there a particular brand/maker/site you'd recommend for these?

Why would you want to install photo frame cameras inside your home? Actually given that you need a week of storage you probably plan to put them in someone else's home which is very very illegal.

I want to install them as a backup system, as last resort in case the nvr and the backup (hidden nas) system for the main cctv set gets removed or destroyed.