Sign in to follow this  
tester2

CCTV Camera which can Record on DVR as well on Remote Locati

hi guys, I need your help, I want to purchase a Security Camera set with DVR, which can Record on DVR and on REMOTE LOCATION (it can be PC or any thing in Remote Location on that it has to do Recording).

So can any body advice me, which Brand & which Model# Camera System I have to purchase.

Thanks for your replies

hi guys, I need your help, I want to purchase a Security Camera set with DVR, which can Record on DVR and on REMOTE LOCATION (it can be PC or any thing in Remote Location on that it has to do Recording).

So can any body advice me, which Brand & which Model# Camera System I have to purchase.

Thanks for your replies

Actually lots of cctv security systems supports recording and remote monitoring. I suggest you to get the best cameras you can afford for your budget, the higher the TVL rating the better the picture generally speaking. Think it's a good option for you, floureon 4ch 960h Onvif CCTV DVR with 4 x 900TVL night vision bullet cameras +1TB HDD(cloud-based remote access, smart motion detection, email alert)

- Features of vandal proof and IP66 weatherproof are needed for outdoor installing (if you need).

- As for recording, many dvrs will record right on a HDD when they detect any activities (we call it motion detect), and send you an email alert attached with pics or vids.

- As you know, function of motion detecting can save lots of HD space so it supports longtime recording (approximately 10days).

- You can access & view in real time video signal from remote location via pc, phone by using CMS software or phone app.

Hope that gives some ideas.

Thanks for your replies

Actually lots of cctv security systems supports recording and remote monitoring. I suggest you to get the best cameras you can afford for your budget, the higher the TVL rating the better the picture generally speaking. Think it's a good option for you, floureon 4ch 960h Onvif CCTV DVR with 4 x 900TVL night vision bullet cameras +1TB HDD(cloud-based remote access, smart motion detection, email alert)

- Features of vandal proof and IP66 weatherproof are needed for outdoor installing (if you need).

- As for recording, many dvrs will record right on a HDD when they detect any activities (we call it motion detect), and send you an email alert attached with pics or vids.

- As you know, function of motion detecting can save lots of HD space so it supports longtime recording (approximately 10days).

- You can access & view in real time video signal from remote location via pc, phone by using CMS software or phone app.

Hope that gives some ideas.

Why in the world you would you recommend a low resolution analog system from a junk brand without knowing the OP's needs. Its 2015..960h should NEVER be used in a new install (at least not in first world countries). 720p should be the minimum. 1080p even better.

OP what is your budget? How many cameras? Do you live in the US?

Why do you need remote recording?

for me is very very very important is Recording through Internet on REMOTE LOCATION (this can be PC or any other Device which can Record in another Country or Office or another Location).

I mean where the Cameras Install over there DVR is recording, but it is possible to Steal DVR by pre-plan Criminal Person where the Cameras Install. So I must need Recording in another Location (even any body steal DVR that Person already CAPTURED in another Location, with this REMOTE RECORD VIDEO it is easy to find that person).

I leave in Canada.

Thanks

for me is very very very important is Recording through Internet on REMOTE LOCATION (this can be PC or any other Device which can Record in another Country or Office or another Location).

I mean where the Cameras Install over there DVR is recording, but it is possible to Steal DVR by pre-plan Criminal Person where the Cameras Install. So I must need Recording in another Location (even any body steal DVR that Person already CAPTURED in another Location, with this REMOTE RECORD VIDEO it is easy to find that person).

I leave in Canada.

Thanks

You can hide a second NVR anywhere in your house there is a network connection..they will not go looking through your house for a second NVR.

Or get a pc based vms and upload the folders via ftp...

I believe dahua NVR's allow you to ftp video..someone can confirm that. not sure.

you mean NVR can sit in my Home, and you mean NVR never connect directly from CAMERA to NVR via Ethernet wire etc.

or do you mean is this WiFi Cameras, I am little confuse,

I am just interested to Record on Remote Location, which will Save all Videos.

Do you think like this Camera system already available in the Market.

you mean NVR can sit in my Home, and you mean NVR never connect directly from CAMERA to NVR via Ethernet wire etc.

or do you mean is this WiFi Cameras, I am little confuse,

You dont need or want wifi..

With ip cameras and an NVR, the cameras do NOT have to connect directly to the NVR...as long as the NVR and cameras are on the same network it will work..this allows you to have two different NVR's in two locations in the home with not direct connection to the cameras..

hi there, thanks for your help, now I got it, I can buy a IP CAMERA with NVR (either 1 NVR or 2 NVR with IP CAMERA).

But I want to buy IP CAMERA with 1 NVR & the 2nd NVR I want to setup on PC based vms via ftp as you said in previous posts.

1--So do you have any idea, HOW TO SETUP PC BASED VMS via FTP on PC, please let me know little more about this, before I purchase I want to know all complex configuration etc via ftp ?

2--which brand IP CAMERA is very good, so that in coming few years it should look like UPTO DATE TECHNOLOGY (I mean it should not out dated ip camera) ?

Thanks again for all your help.

Why in the world you would you recommend a low resolution analog system from a junk brand without knowing the OP's needs. Its 2015..960h should NEVER be used in a new install (at least not in first world countries). 720p should be the minimum. 1080p even better.

Well, this kit's able to capture footage at 900 TVL and the camera produces 720p equivalent footage, allowing to pick out key areas of focus in fine detail. So it's enough for a home security purpose as for a wired system.

Well, this kit's able to capture footage at 900 TVL and the camera produces 720p equivalent footage, allowing to pick out key areas of focus in fine detail. So it's enough for a home security purpose as for a wired system.

960h is HALF the resolution of 720p....not sure where you are getting the 720p equivalent nonsense. 960h should not be installed in 2015, ever.

960h is HALF the resolution of 720p....not sure where you are getting the 720p equivalent nonsense. 960h should not be installed in 2015, ever.

I have no idea where you get the assertion that 960h should not be installed in 2015, ever. But what I really know and learn from the marketing data is that still lots of people need them and buy them. You must have the knowledge that nothing is perfect and everything has its own reason for its existence.

720p is so cheap, 960h makes no sense. That's where I get it.. Seems like you fell for some marketing gimmick with respect to 960h being 720p equivalent..