cirrusitsuk

H.264 Digital Video Surveillance Recorder - Login Failed!

My customer has a Generic H.264 Network Digital Video Surveillance Recorder and wants to be able to access it from his office in another building on the same site.

The Unit has no branding on it and the Instructions Manual is also unbranded.

I have connected the unit to the LAN and I have the IP address of the unit.

When he types in the IP Address in Internet Explorer it allows him to download the Active X Plugin and he then gets a login prompt.

When attempting to login he gets the message "Login Failed"

We have tried changing the admin account password, disabling the admin account password, creating a new user account and every password we can think of but we still get the same message.

As the system is unbranded, I don't really know where to go to for help or where I can download the latest firmware etc. so I'm posting here to see if anybody recognizes this issue or recognize the unit, they can hopefully tell me where to go for help?

Thanks in advance

Scott

IMG_20151109_144031248.thumb.jpg.2cc5c8a0868e60063ad5cf16201e655a.jpg

IMG_20151109_144027558.jpg.69f400b5dd6e7e68d121e736decd3138.jpg

IMG_20151111_223823931_HDR.jpg.19e14e0e88a50e86cc9ac6dee764df28.jpg

Hi aibudo,

Nothing has been changed.

This is a slightly old post but I'm still checking regularly for replies as I still haven't been able to get onto this system.

Thanks

Scott

I realize that this is an old post, but maybe will help someone else. Before you start changing things, get help FIRST!

Sometimes you might be able to ID the unit my looking at the motherboard. Take note of all the numbers you can find and enter them into Google. I bought a DVR from Q-See and later found out it was a re-branded Enterprise buy locating the model number clearly printed on a small sticker.