Sign in to follow this  
dmb2002man

camera died need new one

Hello,

One of my cameras died at my company and im looking for a replacement. Can anyone let me know where to get one like this with the ends. I have included pictures of what I am looking to replace.

thank you,

Josh

camera1a.thumb.jpg.b6321f9bc50bdf6249e2fbd1f95ffd5f.jpg

camera2a.thumb.jpg.26938b064fedaee89a80460175cbe12a.jpg

Awww, so sorry about that, i am curious to know why you are looking for this particular type of camera,though I would suggest you google the camera manufacturers name and product model so as to contact the manufacturer ,maybe they could refer you to a retailer closer to you...asides that I noticed that the camera is an analog camera but the power connector looks quite different from those I am familiar with, though its not a problem if you can get a good engineer to terminate the power connector (i.e in case you get the camera with a different power connector)

Do you still wanna get the new camera as same as the old one ?

I don't have to get the same exact cameras but something that is compatible with the current setup for now. We use this software called pss (Pro Surveillance System). 16 cameras at 2 separate buildings all linked together thru vpn tunnel and firewall.

It uses a Altronix R2432300ULCB along with the DVR - Model - G4-RTA16HD1

Just buy any analog camera, less than U$20. Do not worry any comaptibility issue for any analog cameras.

Can I get one with the same connectors as the one posted? Just don't know where to start looking. I do IT here and take care of the firewalls, routing/switching, servers (VMware), WSUS, ESET server, SQL servers, NEC voip phone system. I just don't know a lot about cameras in this setup.

I checked and found information on the cameras.

Camera - prime high resolution ball camera, externally adjustable 2.8 - 12mm varifocal lens (wide dynamic range, 600tvl, 3dnr). Its cctv plenum cable, split type.

GenIV 16 channel, 3tb enterprise class high definition digital video recorder and multiplexor.

Altronix CCTV AC Rack Mount 32 output Power Supply.

http://surveillance-outlet.com/specs/G4-RTAHD1.pdf

Hi. You have a standard 720 TVL camera ....... Your connector is standard for Europe ..... But does not matter as your new camera will come with power connector.

If your in the UK you should be paying around £45 for a replacement

Hi. You have a standard 720 TVL camera ....... Your connector is standard for Europe ..... But does not matter as your new camera will come with power connector.

I am in Texas Central Time Zone. If I order the new camera then will have to splice new ends so it will connect to the wall wires? Which camera would you get that would match similar to this one?

I am in Texas Central Time Zone. If I order the new camera then will have to splice new ends so it will connect to the wall wires? Which camera would you get that would match similar to this one?

Hi no you don't need to splice anything ...... If the end is not the same for power that comes with your new camera .... It is just a matter of changing the end ..... Power connector comes with camera

Check your pm box .... I have left a link for a replacement camera which is local to you

Here is the connector end piece of the camera.

Here is the part coming from the wall.

what is this Telco piece called as I broke it when putting the cables in the wall as it came apart.

thanks