C.C.T.V

Advice and recommendations needed for HIKVISION install.

I need a decent budget Hikvision 8 Port POE NVR that works well + Hikvision POE IP cameras to user on the perimeter of the house, the drive and the front door (door cam ideally with audio).

Any recommendations form anyone that's tried and tested them please.

Cameras need to be POE, NVR needs to be POE in this case and the NVR needs reliable support for android and iphones as I will be linking it to the internet for remote viewing.

So Hikvision NVR and Camera recommendations please!

Edited by Guest

Are you based in the uk ? Have you thought of a location for the dvr , along with the cable routes , also are you planning on connecting it to the router so you can remotely view the cameras ?

Are you based in the uk ? Have you thought of a location for the dvr , along with the cable routes , also are you planning on connecting it to the router so you can remotely view the cameras ?

Yes

So Ive had a look on my suppliers website and they currently stock the following nvr

Hikvision 7604NI-SE-P it has 4 ports which supplies Poe to the cameras , as I've never done I.p so I can't recommend any cameras but most hikvision cameras especially I.p are good quality and have a good spec ,the hikvision brand is really easy for setting up to view on your phone as it has a p2p called ezviz cloud p2p , if you need anymore help let me know

So Ive had a look on my suppliers website and they currently stock the following nvr

Hikvision 7604NI-SE-P it has 4 ports which supplies Poe to the cameras , as I've never done I.p so I can't recommend any cameras but most hikvision cameras especially I.p are good quality and have a good spec ,the hikvision brand is really easy for setting up to view on your phone as it has a p2p called ezviz cloud p2p , if you need anymore help let me know

I forgot to thank you for replying.. Better late than never!

Thanks