BML

Night cameras exposed by LEDS

Thanks for the reply (ps caps are NOT me yelling and only used to segregate portions of the conversation).

Your camera or the cabling is faulty. Get it check out.

no, it is not as i have checked it out and as well used 3 different cables currently working.

How come no one suggested putting a separate IR illuminater in a separate location and disabling the camera's inbuilt IR (or chose a model that doesn't have ir filter and ir inbuilt ?

Assuming we are on the same subject, the cams i have with self contained ir boards should work as the factory designed. Utilizing a separate ir and housing would be additional costs and space and this would still Not solve the issue at hand.

In that case, you can even hid the camera, no light from there. IR Light source totally from another source which could be in a separate location.

See above...not looking to add, modify, conceal the cam or it's location.

Also, choosing those wavelength can't be seen by human eyes is no help to conceal the camera location.

Not looking to add, modify, conceal the cam or it's location.

NVG or another IR camera would pick up the IR light light a bright torchlight shining your way (since we are going the direction that the bugler is through). Some HP camera will also pick it up depending on their camera design if it comes with the ir filter inbuilt.

I think you have 2 posts or two different posters mixed up here! See my above comments.

Also, camera can't see what is conceal. So if intruder wear a hood/mask to conceal the face, you can't see through it as well.

Not looking to add, modify, conceal the cam or it's location. Looking for probable source of cam video distortion only!

What about intruder cutting off the power supply ?

???? does not apply! I think you have 2 posts or two different posters mixed up here!

Then you got to put in UPS.

???? Does not apply! I think you have 2 posts or two different posters mixed up here!

What about the intruder removing the DVR/Recording device ? Then you got to either put strong box to prevent them from doing so.

???? Does not apply! I think you have 2 posts or two different posters mixed up here!

What about the intruder cutting through strong box and removing it or set fire to the system ? Then you got to provide for alternate recording site, maybe through internet.

What about intruder cutting your internet line ? Then you got to have multiple WAN connection, maybe backup with 4G conncetion.

What about intruder using a 4G Jammer to jam the wireless network connection ? ...... The list goes on.

Anything is possible, what's your budget ?

If you are looking into security, then you got to consider the 3DR of security. There have to be a response to the intrusion. Anything else is just to deter, detect and delay for your response. If there's no response, no matter what you put in, they can be defeated given sufficient amount of time.

I appreciate the reply but, you clearly slid off center here as to what i was asking. You clearly have a reply to two different posted combined here!