captainvideo

Purple video

I replaced a defective camera today and the video being captured by the replacement has

A purple tint to it .any suggestions why and how to fix it ?

The camera is a Korean made hd-sdi 1080p varifocal turret style cam .

My supply house has a limited supply of new hd-sdi stuff .what they do have that is new

Is really cheap garbage for people in my situation .just so they can sell something to

Someone with an existing hd-sdi system .

When I installed the system in may 2014 , we installed all dahua cams & dvr .all the cams

looked good .a year later they wanted 4 more cams but the supply house didn't have any

More of the dahua cams I originally installed so the salesman pointed me to these Korean

Made camera's that looked exactly like the ones I had .he said they were much better than

My originals cams and they were noticeably better .they were also much more expensive !

But hd-sdi was on the way out and I got them for less than 1/2 price .

Yesterday i went back to get a replacement cam and he only had the cheap junk cams .

HOWEVER , I noticed one of the Korean cams still on the display in the store .I asked the

Salesman if it was still working and possibly for sale .he took it down and tested it.it worked .

$30 later I was on my way home with it.I installed it today and I got this purple image .

There is no in line control switch so I can't pull up any on screen display to change any

Camera settings .

Does anyone know why I have this purple video ?

I attached a screen shot .

image.jpg.25500d78a6a03c48022c7d154aeb96bd.jpg

Thanks ,

That's the first thing I tried but there is no in line switch or joystick for this hd-sdi camera .

So I can't pull up any on screen menu .

Yesterday it had an orangey tint .

20160326100624.jpg.66a7d0cc1ffacb0c319b5d7539b589aa.jpg