olsenblane

How to add Microphone to Hikvision Camera

I have a Hikvision 2135F-IS camera that has the green Audio pigtails. I thought it had a built-in Mic, but apparently not. What do I need to buy to add audio recording on this camera? An Amazon search for Hikvision Microphones are coming up with nothing. The cameras is connected via POE directly to my Hikvision NVR, so I am hoping I can add a Mic that will use the existing POE power, since there are not other power sources close. Any help is much appreciated!

Do I just need to find a mix that fits the green pigtail connection found on most Hikvision based cameras, or do I need to run another cable or do something with the NVR?

Do I just need to find a mix that fits the green pigtail connection found on most Hikvision based cameras, or do I need to run another cable or do something with the NVR?

Well you need what we call a pick up device. A normal mic without 12V Supply may not be an ideal solution.

I have a Hikvision 2135F-IS camera that has the green Audio pigtails. I thought it had a built-in Mic, but apparently not. What do I need to buy to add audio recording on this camera? An Amazon search for Hikvision Microphones are coming up with nothing. The cameras is connected via POE directly to my Hikvision NVR, so I am hoping I can add a Mic that will use the existing POE power, since there are not other power sources close. Any help is much appreciated!

hikvision got it own audio pickup for the camera

http://www1.hikvision.com/cn/prlbzy_1359.html

https://world.taobao.com/item/534610352657.htm?fromSite=main

291888_1.jpg