carcanal

Problems in Mexico

Hello ive installed a dvr card in my computer, and it works fine, but when trying to remote view nothing. I got a ddns acount with tzo , opend ports manual ask for 9000 to 9002 and port 80.

DSL modem router, is a 2wire., nothing else in the line.

the remote viewing applet open in explorer ask for user name and password , but no image. I have seen this also at a friend business too he has a stand alone unit dont know brands since they are not labeled. the card im using also had no name in hardware it says saa7130 video capture device.

Could you post a picture of the main program? Sounds like you may need an ActiveX control downloaded if you do not use a remote viewing program. If you are using a remote viewing software and not a web dvr applet, make sure the ports are the same as the ports in the main program. If you are using a router, you need to forward the ports to the computer so the tzo account can find the right computer and program. Good Luck.

If it is a java applet, then that may be your issue. The PCs viewing may have issues with java, ive seen it many times.

If it is an ActiveX Control. then you need to be using IE, and set security settings appropriately. Under ActiveX in security, turn to prompt, areas which are disabled.

Im using IE all activex controls are gone and it happens on the remote program too, the active x applet opens and shows the camera within the network, problem is with the outside world.

i think the the forwarding is correct since when using ei the applet installs and opens on all coputers so far the problem is with the image

helppp