in-stall-er

Anyone hidden or camouflaged External IR's on a Building?

Have a client looking for a covert external IR illuminator setup using 940nm IR's. They all seem to come in a black housing for 940nm which isn't very discrete under a white overhang. Painting will void warranty.

I've looked and looked. Anybody know of any 940nm IR's with white or silver housings I may of missed?

Also I'd love to hear any stories of how you've concealed or made your external IR more discreet.

Thanks!

Have a client looking for a covert external IR illuminator setup using 940nm IR's. They all seem to come in a black housing for 940nm which isn't very discrete under a white overhang. Painting will void warranty.

I've looked and looked. Anybody know of any 940nm IR's with white or silver housings I may of missed?

Also I'd love to hear any stories of how you've concealed or made your external IR more discreet.

Thanks!

Hi. Can't find my post from about 5 years ago ... And we still do the same thing now for customers.

You need to find either a Dipping transfer company in your area .

Dipping transfer you have all colour and design options. .... We had 40 PTZ done gold for a mall and we have had them done in carbon fibre for modern homes. It is cheap and quick

Or look for a company that does car rapping and get them done white or silver.

tomcctv.... the dipping idea is very good. I'll keep that in mind.

cctvmann..... thanks for the camera idea... I'll have to see if it is a reputable brand.